Logging Cisco config changes with FreeRadius

kyle woock kylewoock at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 00:31:42 CEST 2013

Freradius Users,I have installed FreeRadius on CentOS 6.4 in VMWare
environment and I am pretty new to using something like FreeRadius. However
I have it on my virtual machine and it is running I am able to authenticate
against my Cisco 3550 Switch that is on my desk and connected to the
network. Anyways the reason I have this is what I want this to do is once
someone is logged into a switch with the FreeRadius credentials I want the
session to be logged as to what they are changing. I know Cisco has a built
in logging system but it is pretty vague I was just curious if there is
away to actually show what the person is changing. And if I need another
product to go a long with FreeRadius if you guys could point me in the
right direction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kyle W.