Fwd: radiusclient-ng in Debian

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Mon Jul 15 14:48:09 CEST 2013

I just opened this report against radiusclient-ng in Debian (see below),
can anybody else comment on the situation, in particular, for
compatibility?  Is there any urgency for Debian to update to the new
client code?

I think the wiki page referenced below is not up to date, it refers to a
CVS repository but it appears that the client code is not in github

Also, is anybody aware of C++ wrappers for this code or a C++ alternative?