certificate expiration proble

Muhammad Nadeem mnadeem8327 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 12:23:37 CEST 2013

thanx for you reply, but as i said certificates are ok. Please see this log

[tls] --> User-Name = 0026826172C4 at test_cpe.com
[tls] --> BUF-Name = wi-tribe Pakistan Certification Authority
[tls] --> subject = /C=PK/ST=Fedral Capital/L=Islamabad/O=wi-tribe Pakistan
limited/OU=Network Operations/CN=wi-tribe Pakistan Certification
Authority/emailAddress=pkwinoc at pk.wi-tribe.com
[tls] --> issuer  = /C=PK/ST=Fedral Capital/L=Islamabad/O=wi-tribe Pakistan
limited/OU=Network Operations/CN=wi-tribe Pakistan Certification
Authority/emailAddress=pkwinoc at pk.wi-tribe.com
*[tls] --> verify return:1*
*--> verify error:num=10:certificate has expired *
*[tls] >>> TLS 1.0 Alert [length 0002], fatal certificate_expired  *
*TLS Alert write:fatal:certificate expired*
*    TLS_accept: error in SSLv3 read client certificate B*
*rlm_eap: SSL error error:140890B2:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:no certificate returned*
*
*
*thanks*

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM, <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >    I am trying to configure eap with some customized certificates, I have
> >    configured eap.config correctly.
> >    But I am getting the error of "certificate expired". Although i have
> the
> >    latest certificates.
>
> certificate has expired. FreeRADIUS has no reason to lie.
>
> check the startup output of 'radiusd -X' - look for when it loads the
> certs.
> then use openssl to read those certs to see what the values are - server
> cert,
> CA cert....or client cert. whatever you're using eg
>
> openssl x509 -in server.pem -noout -text
>
> alan
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Best Regards