TLS-Client-Cert-Expiration date format

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Thu Jul 25 11:16:23 CEST 2013

Thanks guys, that's great

Andy

From: freeradius-users-bounces+andy.franks=sath.nhs.uk at lists.freeradius.org [mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+andy.franks=sath.nhs.uk at lists.freeradius.org] On Behalf Of Michael Schwartzkopff
Sent: 25 July 2013 09:38
To: FreeRadius users mailing list
Subject: Re: TLS-Client-Cert-Expiration date format

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601>.

--

George D M Ross MSc PhD CEng MBCS CITP, University of Edinburgh, School of Informatics, 10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH8 9AB

Mail: gdmr at inf.ed.ac.uk   Voice: 0131 650 5147   Fax: 0131 650 6899

PGP: 1024D/AD758CC5  B91E D430 1E0D 5883 EF6A  426C B676 5C2B AD75 8CC5

Am Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013, 09:32:46 schrieb Franks Andy IT Systems Engineer:

> Hi All,

> Just wondering if anyone knew what the expiration date format was back

> from eap-tls transactions? I have a cert here that expires 23/07/2015

> and FR gives back "150723132302Z".

> That's a Z on the end..?

Zulu time. Equals GMT.

> It's certainly not seconds since epoch or Jan 01 - 1601 which is seen in

> certain other operating systems.

YYMMDDhhmmss"Z"

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,