Authenticate against one module, if fail attempt authentication against another

Ben Parker ben.parker19781 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 21:22:03 CEST 2013

I currently have two auth types (NTLM_AUTH and PAM) in my default site
configuration (using FreeRadius version 2.1.12) - although I would like to
achieve the following:

If the user authenticates against to radius server and fails NTLM_AUTH, the
request will then be authenticated against PAM and if it still fails it
will be rejected.

Now I presume this could be done via the "users" file?

I have read the documentation for the users file on the wiki without much
luck.