only 2 dynamic IPs are allocated even the ip pool has many IPs

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jul 30 14:00:24 CEST 2013

Koka Krishna wrote:> I am using the freeradius 2.2.0 on ubuntu.
> When I try to use the dynamic IP pool allocation, RADIUS server is
> allocating only 2 IPs . afterwards those 2 IPs repeated for other
> subscribers as well. So that I am not able to create more than 2 sessions.
> May I know how to resolve this issue?

  Read raddb/modules/ippool.  Look for the "key" attribute.  Both the
problem and the solution are documented there.

  i.e. if you're using a module, it helps to read the module configuration.

> ippool main_pool {

  So... you posted the stock module configuration to the list.  Why?
Did you think we don't have a copy of it?

  And you didn't bother reading it.

  <sigh>