WiMAX TLV value correct in debug but not correct in packet capture
james.leavitt at corp.xplornet.com
Wed Jul 31 23:27:23 CEST 2013
I've just tried other TLVs and the same problem, meanwhile everything
that is not a TLV works.
On 07/31/2013 05:10 PM, James Leavitt wrote:
> Re: WiMAX TLV value correct in debug but not correct in packet capture
> Strange indeed.
> I just rebuilt a new server on a newer os (and 64 bit vs 32), and I am
> still seeing the same issue.
> I must have something messed up somewhere. Only thing is order of the
> whole structure is different from my prod, but that shouldn't matter.
> Here's my eap.conf just in case there is something worth looking at,
> most significant changes that I've done here is "copy_request_to_tunnel
> = yes" and "use_tunneled_reply = yes":
> # -*- text -*-
> ## eap.conf -- Configuration for EAP types (PEAP, TTLS, etc.)
> ## $Id$
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Freeradius-Users