about radlast

george torwell bpmcontrol at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 18:30:34 CEST 2013

Hello everyone, we had issues with radlast on freeBSD and linux.
It seems that the format for the utmp and wtmp that last reads isnt
consistent, on freeBSD its not even the same file...

So we wrote the attached file to read the file radutmp written by
freeRadius.
If its useful to anyone, you can have it under any license you want.

You will probably want to change a couple of things:
- the path on line 32.
- #include the struct instead of declaring it.

If you want me to do it, just ask.
If im on the wrong list for this, sorry.
If you want me to read your reply, cc me. I will unsubscribe soon.

Version 2.2.0
Tested on debian and freeBSD. both 64 bit.
Have a great weekend.