stripped-username for eap sim

raptor raptor raptorspor at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 01:04:13 CEST 2013

hi, i have same problem with you about
rlm_sim_files : insufficient number of challenges for imsi

i read in rlm_sim_files.c that problem is imsicount < 3
i also read in rfc 4186 says that:

"If the number of RAND challenges is smaller than what is required by
peer’s local policy when processing the AT_RAND attribute, the peer
MUST send the EAP-Response/SIM/Client-Error packet with the error
code "insufficient number of challenges". "

and i try to add  # raddb/proxy.conf
realm wlan.mncXXX.mccYYY.3gppnetwork.org {
}

but the result is same

could you solve my problem?

thanx