How to get the output of Oracle PL/SQL query in table format

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jun 10 12:14:29 CEST 2013

On 10/06/13 08:54, manjunath uthappa ponnachana wrote:
> HI,
>
> I am using oracle database in free Radius while using sql module. Have
> to Write a stored procedure which requires the output in table format.
> How to get this output in table format in free radius.

The SQL module only supports processing tables in the style of
radcheck/radreply. That is, your proc would need to return:

attribute	operator	value

...and could only set check & reply items, and would need to conform to
the processing rules of rlm_sql.

Basically, this is hard. Don't do it. Use rlm_perl or something similar.