Working around broken EAP client

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jun 11 17:05:59 CEST 2013

On 11/06/13 15:11, Gordon Ross wrote:
> On 11 Jun 2013, at 14:32, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
>   wrote:
>
>> Gordon Ross wrote:
>>> In the meantime, is there anything I can do to accept these requests ?
>>
>>   Set the User-Name to be the same as the MS-CHAP identity.
>

> How and where do I do that ? In the inner part by something close to:

It's a bit complicated, because the code munges the username values
depending on whether you've got "with_ntdomain_hack" set to "yes" or
"no" (which is why I asked for a full debug).

You want to set it as late as possible but just before mschap
"authenticate" runs.

Something like this:

server inner-tunnel {

authenticate {