FW: MSSQL using unixodbc and truncation of characters

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Wed Jun 12 20:20:25 CEST 2013

Just as an aside - is the rlm_sql_freetds module deprecated - it doesn't
have any config or make related stuff in the git clone I downloaded for
2.2 .. only one file - sql_freetds.c. I was hoping to try it and
possibly the iodbc driver as well instead of odbc, unless I'm off on the
wrong track
Thanks
Andy