FW: MSSQL using unixodbc and truncation of characters

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Fri Jun 14 08:38:17 CEST 2013

Hi,
  Just to say I tried recompiling freetds again, wondering if an older
repo version was missing a function or something but still :
rlm_sql_unixodbc: 01000 [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib
'/usr/local/lib/libtdsodbc.so' : *??~: undefined symbol: get_vtable
despite isql working fine.. Hmm, guess that's that then unless there is
some expert out there who knows what's going on.
Thanks again
Andy