Mysql xlat help

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Jun 14 23:17:30 CEST 2013

On 14 Jun 2013, at 20:21, Go WiFi <info at gowifi.in> wrote:

> ok after a close look at the debug i found the log
> [sql_gowifi] WARNING: Unknown module "sql2" in string expansion "%"
> [sql_gowifi] sql_set_user escaped user --> ''
>
> it's not able to find the module sql2 but in my config the very first line is sql sql2 {

sql2 doesn't inherit it's configuration, you need to duplicate the config items in sql_gowifi
and move the sql_user_name config item out of the queries file into the sql module configurations using
the default value for sql2 and your query for sql_gowifi.

The reason for using two instances is to avoid creating an expansion loop.

FreeRADIUS Development Team