Log auth message

BALSIANOK, Peter Peter.Balsianok at orange.sk
Wed Jun 19 12:12:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

I never run radiusd as root user ( for both cases ).
The user/group is able to write, because i see general log message

Wed Jun 19 08:18:49 2013 : Info: Loaded virtual server <default>
Wed Jun 19 08:18:49 2013 : Info: Loaded virtual server default
Wed Jun 19 08:18:49 2013 : Info: Ready to process requests.

I didnt see log message about authentification ( correct / incorrect login ) for case, when i run [path]/sbin/radiusd -d [configuration file].