Setting VLAN based on ldap attribute id

Thomas Hermarij Maimann Andersen than at itu.dk
Thu Jun 20 14:25:16 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've been reading the mailing list for a few days and tried to see if there are any posts resempling mine. There are a few "almost" but noting that has got me that final step.

Currently i have a radius server authenticating with ntlm to an AD.
What I wan't now, is to assign a VLAN to the user based on ExtensionAttribute1, which is set to a numeric value which represents the VLAN id. E.g. 1001

I am currently messing with sites-enabled/default in the post-auth section where I try to set Tunnel-Private-Group-Id to the number they have in their attribute, but I have no clue on how to link that.

Please help.

--
Med venlig hilsen / With best regards
Thomas Andersen

Systems and Network Administrator

IT University in Copenhagen
Rued Langgaards Vej 7
2300 København S

Phone: +45 72185249

**NEVER DISCLOSE YOUR PASSWORD OR SHOE SIZE - NOT EVEN TO YOUR DENTIST**