Mac-auth. authorized_macs file sintax

Roberto Ortega Ramiro roberto.ortega at esj.es
Fri Jun 21 14:56:57 CEST 2013

Hi, you are right, Arran, I didn't undestand what i was doing.

I'm trying to conect using AEP-TLS one host, and i was using one wrong user
and password for connect the host with his mac.
I have undertand that this is no posible. Right?

Thank you.

2013/6/21 Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org>

> On 21 Jun 2013, at 13:29, Roberto Ortega Ramiro <roberto.ortega at esj.es>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi again.
> >
> > Matthew, you are rigth, i have no Access-Accept.
>
> Your NAS is configured wrong for Mac-Auth. It's attempting to start 802.1X
> authentication, that EAP-Message is an Identity response for 'luna. borja'.
>
> Do you actually understand what you're trying to do?
>
> -Arran
>
> Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org>
> FreeRADIUS Development Team
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Un saludo.
____________________

Roberto Ortega
Profesor de Informática.
http://www.proyectoret.es

Escuelas San José Valencia
Avd.Cortes Valencianas nº1
46015 Valencia
R4600489A
Tf:963499011 ext. 262
Fax:963488835
http://www.escuelassj.com

No imprimas este correo si no es necesario. Protejamos el medio ambiente.