Problems freeradius and samba4

ricardobarbosams spiderslack at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jun 23 00:12:13 CEST 2013

Hi Ortega,

With user administrator not worked. look log file

[ldap] performing user authorization for test
[ldap]  expand: (&(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=%{User-Name})) ->
(&(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=test))
[ldap]  expand: dc=batlab,dc=corp -> dc=batlab,dc=corp
   [ldap] ldap_get_conn: Checking Id: 0
   [ldap] ldap_get_conn: Got Id: 0
   [ldap] attempting LDAP reconnection
   [ldap] closing existing LDAP connection
   [ldap] (re)connect to 192.168.0.4:389, authentication 0
   [ldap] bind as /XXXXX to 192.168.0.4:389
   [ldap] waiting for bind result ...
   [ldap] Bind was successful
   [ldap] performing search in dc=batlab,dc=corp, with filter
(&(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=test))
[ldap] ldap_search() failed: Operations error
[ldap] search failed
   [ldap] ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0
++[ldap] returns fail

Any Idea