Username/Host authorization

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 24 14:28:39 CEST 2013

nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr wrote:
>       Is it possible to verify host with mschapv2

  That question has a number of unstated assumptions.  Those assumptions
are wrong.

  Does the *host* provide mschapv2 authentication data?  No.  Therefore,
the host can't be verified with mschapv2.

> and if the module
>       return ok proceed to username verfication with the same module ?

  You're asking for mschapv2 to authenticate two different identities at
the same time.  It doesn't do that.

  What do you really want to do?  Your question assumes a particular
view of things.  That view is wrong, so we can't help you.

  If you describe what you have and what you want to do, we may be able
to come up with a different approach that meets your needs.