Users credentials?

pedro moreno syxtemx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 01:48:52 CEST 2013

Hi, I would like to know if is possible to do this simple app:

Like a hotspot, the basic operation is u create user
credentials(username+password), them user make the connection to your wifi
network and the system request the credentials.

I would like to know if I can send in the backgroud the user credentials?

I mean, once the user access our network, if he click 1 button the system
let him navigate, the click operation is to send a username+password
automatically, can freeradius let me send
this credentials with a php app in the background?

Last question, can I close user connection went ever I want to?
example, if user don't accept our terms close his connection automatically.

Is possible?

FreeRADIUS 2.x.

Thanks!!!