rlm_perl not found

Thomas Hermarij Maimann Andersen than at itu.dk
Fri Jun 28 13:30:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a yum install free radius which I'm trying to use the perl module.
I am following the examples/instructions here http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_perl

But I'm getting an error when starting radiusd.

server { # from file /etc/raddb/radiusd.conf
 modules {
  Module: Creating Auth-Type = Perl
  Module: Creating Auth-Type = ntlm_auth
  Module: Creating Auth-Type = LDAP
  Module: Creating Post-Auth-Type = REJECT
 Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
/etc/raddb/modules/perl[7]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_perl': file not found
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[51]: Failed to load module "perl".
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[51]: Failed to parse "perl" entry.

Any help on how to resolve this?

--
Med venlig hilsen / With best regards
Thomas Andersen

Systems and Network Administrator

IT University in Copenhagen
Rued Langgaards Vej 7
2300 København S

Phone: +45 72185249

**NEVER DISCLOSE YOUR PASSWORD OR SHOE SIZE - NOT EVEN TO YOUR DENTIST**