[Help] How to eliminate client certificate popup

Danny Kurniawan danny.kurniawan at fairchildsemi.com
Tue Mar 5 02:58:16 CET 2013

Hello,

We are using 802.1x wireless connection from Meraki and using PEAP-MSCHAPv2
for authentication with our LDAP. Everything works fine, it just we want to
eliminate this pop-up at the 1st time people connect to it :

The credentials provided by the server could not be validated. We recommend
that you terminate the connection and contact your administrator with the
information provided in the details. You may still connect but doing so
exposes you to security risk by a possible rogue server.
Details
Radius Server:           $radius
Root CA:                    $ca

How can i do that? We are using a cert from Global sign and we already have
a root ca in our laptop, but we still need to choose that Terminate /
Connect popup. It doesnt matter if we need to change our cert or etc, but
we just want to eliminate that popup :)

Thanks
Danny

--