LDAP authorization

Matthew Ceroni matthewceroni at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:34:57 CET 2013

That is what I tried. So I set

base_filter =
"(&(objectclass=user)(!(userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))"

But what I am finding is whether the user is found and enabled, user is
found but disabled, or user isn't found at the output (from radius debug)
shows

[ldap] user XXXXXX authorized to use remote access

So then it continues onto the authorization part. How do I get it to reject
if the user isn't found (or user is disabled)?