Failed to load module "jradius" freeradius server

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Mar 8 02:39:25 CET 2013

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Iftakhul Anwar <anwar at meruvian.org> wrote:
> I try to downgrade to freeradius-server-2.1.1 as following from
> http://coova.org/JRadius/FreeRADIUS
>
> But when i try to running radiusd on foregound i got error message like
> bellow :

> I'm running on ubuntu 12.04 machine.
>
> Any suggestion what should i do in order  to jradius running on my radius
> server ?

How about actually doing what was suggested?

Really, rebuilding a source package is easy enough. Even installing a
package from Quantal on Precise is known to work in most cases. Google
is your friend.

Unless, of course, you decide to completely ignore the suggestions and
do your own thing. That's fine too, but don't go complaining if
something goes wrong.

--
Fajar