How to use checkval

Danny Kurniawan danny.kurniawan at fairchildsemi.com
Thu Mar 14 06:44:35 CET 2013

So this the content of sites-available/default

    #
    #  The ldap module will set Auth-Type to LDAP if it has not
    #  already been set
    ldap

    if (control:Calling-Station-Id != "%{Calling-Station-Id"})
    {
        reject
    }

    #
    #  Enforce daily limits on time spent logged in.
#    daily

    #
    # Use the checkval module
#    checkval