Instantiating modules

Jonathan Gazeley Jonathan.Gazeley at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 16:04:08 CET 2013

On 14/03/13 14:26, Matthew Newton wrote:
> Just put it in the global instantiate section, as above, then use
> it in the virtual server.

The point of my exercise is to make my FreeRADIUS config fully modular
in preparation for my suite of RADIUS servers being managed by a config
management tool, and therefore edits to a global file are not helpful.

I suppose I could set up an includes.d/ arrangement so snippets of file
can be dropped into place in the global config, but really I would
rather solve the problem "properly" by loading only the needed modules
in virtual servers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jonathan