How to use checkval

Danny Kurniawan danny.kurniawan at fairchildsemi.com
Fri Mar 15 11:17:55 CET 2013

Hi All,

i just wanted to know, is there anyway i can still use 1.1.7 and have the
ability to check empty Calling-Station-Id? It can used any method as long
it worked.

I already tried install / compile but a lot of dependencies i cant find it
at the DVD / ISO and also from Novell repo i could not find it too.

Thanks a lot.
Danny

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:12 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>wrote:

> Danny Kurniawan wrote:
> > So is anyone know how to do the following in the FreeRadius 1.1.7 ?
> >
> > if(control:Calling-Station-Id == ""){
> >         reject
> >     }
>
>   You don't.  Version 1 doesn't suppot "unlang".
>
> > I just want to reject the packet if the Control (or maybe check) is
> > empty or has no value. I could not afford to upgrade at this time as
> > it's a native freeradius comes with SLES 10 and i'm not sure how to
> > compile the new radius there.
>
>   There's a "suse" directory in the tarball.  You should be able to
> build a SUSE RPM yourself.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See