How to use checkval

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Mar 15 13:56:14 CET 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:47 PM, Danny Kurniawan <
danny.kurniawan at fairchildsemi.com> wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> I'm trying it now, compile from source and generated rpm. But now i stuck
> at 2 dependencies. Hmm, can you show me how to build and install from
> source? Any link? Isn't that still need dependencies?
>
> libpcap-devel is needed by freeradius-server-2.2.0-0.x86_64
> sqlite3-devel is needed by freeradius-server-2.2.0-0.x86_64
>
> I have been search aroudn from the DVD ISO of SLES SP4, also from Novell
> repo still cant find it. Anyone can help?

Short version? Buy a suse subscription.

You'd probably find it on their repository. If you don't, you can ask their
support where to find it.

The other option is to use opensuse (if you still need suse-like
environment), or use whatever version of FR available from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/aaa/ . They should at
least have 2.1.12.

--
Fajar