Mode debug

Billot Emmanuel.Billot at ac-orleans-tours.fr
Thu Mar 28 11:47:27 CET 2013

When using raddebug or -x option in startup, i can't see logs like

 User-Name = "nagios at ac-orleans-tours.fr"
 NAS-IP-Address = 172.21.175.132
 NAS-Identifier = "hello"
 NAS-Port = 0
 Called-Station-Id = "2C-B0-5D-A4-52-00:WIFI-ACAD"
 Calling-Station-Id = "8C-77-12-53-62-0E"
 Framed-MTU = 1400
 NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
 Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11g"

which can be found with -X

I tried radiusd -xxxxl /var/log/debug.log, file exists but is as detailled as with debug_level = 2 in radiusd.conf
I tried radmin, debug level 4, debug file debug.log and same way.

Any idea ?

Le 28/03/13, Olivier Beytrison  <olivier at heliosnet.org> a écrit :
> On 28.03.2013 10:31, Billot wrote:
> > Ok thanks but is it possible to have it permanently with a config item like
> >
> > raddbdir = ${sysconfdir}/raddb
> > radacctdir = ${logdir}/radacct
> > debug_level = 4
> >

> edit your startup script and add -xl /path/to/my/debugfile
> add more x for more debugging
> Be aware that this file will grow quickly depending on the amount of
> request your server handle.
>
> Olivier
> --
>
>  Olivier Beytrison
>  Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
>  Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org

Emmanuel BILLOT
CATEL - Dpt. Système et Réseaux
Rectorat - Académie d'Orléans-Tours