segfault error

Chris Taylor Chris.Taylor at corp.eastlink.ca
Wed May 1 18:03:37 CEST 2013

I did some more debugging and I always seem to get a segfault at the same place. Is there something I should be looking at on the LDAP backend?

[files] users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 214
++[files] returns ok
[pap] Normalizing SSHA1-Password from base64 encoding
[pap] WARNING: Auth-Type already set.  Not setting to PAP
++[pap] returns noop
Found Auth-Type = PAP
# Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/virtual.amtelecom.net
+- entering group PAP {...}
[pap] login attempt with password "45270"
[pap] Using SSHA encryption.
[pap] Normalizing SSHA1-Password from base64 encoding
Segmentation fault

++[files] returns ok
[pap] Normalizing SSHA1-Password from base64 encoding
[pap] WARNING: Auth-Type already set.  Not setting to PAP
++[pap] returns noop
Found Auth-Type = PAP
# Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/virtual.amtelecom.net
+- entering group PAP {...}
[pap] login attempt with password "bradly"
[pap] Using SSHA encryption.
[pap] Normalizing SSHA1-Password from base64 encoding
Segmentation fault

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Taylor