Updating Reply Attributes in authenticate section

Matthew Ceroni matthewceroni at gmail.com
Thu May 2 00:51:58 CEST 2013

Thanks for the reply.

First, adding an else to the if statement doesn't really help. As that is
in the authorize section that simply queries AD via LDAP to check for
groups of the user. It uses an admin DN to bind and query, not the actual
user credentials (as this is a PEAP) request. So I actually need to set
that attribute in the authenticate section when I determine that
authentication had failed.

All that being said, I was unaware of what you stated in your second
paragraph. I did test that though. I just always return ACCEPT - ACCEPT
when the calling station ID was from the wireless controller. Even when I
provided wrong credentials radius returned ACCEPT-ACCEPT which indicated to
the controller it was successful and the user was able to get on WIFI (just
the wrong VLAN because LDAP found the user in a specific group and assigned
that VLAN).