Bug in CUI generation? Is this a known issue?

stefan.paetow at diamond.ac.uk stefan.paetow at diamond.ac.uk
Fri May 10 12:14:53 CEST 2013

Hi Alan,

No, the operator name was 'correct' for our purposes. This is not a live system, we were using 'camford.ac.uk' as the 'visited site' on our test network. In the real world, it would be the correct operator name. :-)

So, if I were to download v2.2.1, would a 32-character hex-string in cui_hash_key work or would it still cause the expand: portion to give me an empty value?

Regards

Stefan