Any One-Time password system.

Sergii Bieliaievskyi s.bieliaievskyi at sethq.com
Tue May 14 09:26:17 CEST 2013

I am reading about MOTP and realy hope to implement its in my network.
Could I count on your help if i will have a difficulties?

Thanks in advance

2013/5/14 Michael Schwartzkopff <ms at sys4.de>

> **
>
> Am Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013, 09:53:30 schrieb Sergii Bieliaievskyi:
>
> > :) I am using FreeBSD distro.
>

> > People! Help me please. I will take into consideration any suggestion
>
> > concern OTP, any open source project, just anything.....
>

> I tried motp. Works nice. You can install the otp generator on your
>
> smartphone. See:
>
> http://sys4.de/en/blog/2013/03/16/otp-freeradius/
>

> --
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>

> Michael Schwartzkopff
>

> --
>
> [*] sys4 AG
>

> http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
>
> Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München
>

> Sitz der Gesellschaft: München, Amtsgericht München: HRB 199263
>
> Vorstand: Patrick Ben Koetter, Axel von der Ohe, Marc Schiffbauer
>
> Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Florian Kirstein
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

------------------------------
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages
attached to it, may contain confidential information that is legally
privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
this
transmission is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this transmission in error, please: (1) immediately
notify
me by reply e-mail, or by collect telephone call; and (2) destroy the
original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.