Basic question to authenticate switches and Linux boxes

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 22:27:05 CEST 2013

Dear, sorry for my confusion...I need to do te following:

1) Autehnticate and authorize users accesing switches through TELNET and/or
HTTP
2) Authenticate and authorize users accesing Linux servers through SSH

Thanks again.

Roberto

2013/5/9 "Edvin Seferovic | Kolpinghaus St. Pölten" <edvin.seferovic at kolp.at