Auth-Type = Reject not being obeyed

Matthew Melbourne matt at melbourne.org.uk
Sun May 26 02:41:14 CEST 2013

I think Phil's diagnosis is correct; 'Auth-Type := Reject' requires the ':='
operator to reject a CHAP authentication.

Unfortunately, it's not always easy to place a live production system in
debug mode, hence the initial "is this something stupid" question :)

(And apologies for the lack of a subject line in the original post).

Cheers,
Matt