user from particular NAS-IP-Address

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun May 26 10:44:55 CEST 2013

Hi,

> [files] users: Matched entry test at line 86
> ++[files] returns ok

and what is that entry?

> ERROR: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) found for the request: Rejecting the
> user

what type of authentication is this?

> sucketh and found similar recriminations to RTFM and run "radiusd -X".  I

you'll read that its not just 'run radiusd -X' - theres also the part about giving that
information to the list. not just a tiny snippet.  there is an expectation that SOME
effort is put into reading the docs/resources/wiki rather than just getting people
from the list to just do your (I'm guessing paid for) work.

alan