Issue with radius accounting

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun May 26 11:58:32 CEST 2013

Hi,
>    I am not interested in any argument, i wanted to check what may be the
>    problem with my radius server as accounting is successful with free radius
>    on other server.

..and as per response to emails you are sending me directly, this is nothing to do with the
RADIUS server config. if a RADIUS server doesnt get accounting packets from a NAS then
is an issue of the NAS - why do you believe that the NAS would send accounting packets
to BOTH NASs ?  a NAS will usually use just one RADIUS server and only use the next one
if it gets no response (eg for auth) from the RADIUS server.

alan