Issue with radius accounting

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun May 26 16:43:02 CEST 2013

Arvind Bahuguni wrote:
> I am not interested in any argument, i wanted to check what may be the
> problem with my radius server as accounting is successful with free
> radius on other server.

  You were given an answer.  You could have believed it, or asked a
clarifying question.  Instead, you argued with the answer.  And then
insisted you weren't arguing.

  You can continue to post *more* questions, just not the same ones.  If
you post one more message arguing about it, you will be unsubscribed and
banned.  If you post one more reply containing hundreds of lines of
useless text, you will be unsubscribed and banned.

  It's really not hard.  Follow instructions, and you *will* fix the
problem.  That's what this list is for.

  This list is *not* for people who refuse to follow instructions.  They
will be unsubscribed and banned.

  This is your last warning.