Radclient receives response messages from different source port than destination port of request messages

rosario.mattera at accenture.com rosario.mattera at accenture.com
Tue May 28 14:58:07 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,
I use radclient to send Access-Request messages to a RADIUS server (towards 1812 port), which responds with Access-Accept messages with a different source port number (e.g. 28120).  So radclient prints out:

rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host 10.130.159.200 port 28120, id=20, length=266
radclient: received response to request we did not send. (id=20 socket 3)
radclient: no response from server for ID 20 socket 3

How can I solve this problem?

Regards,
Rosario

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.