Service Provisioning Using AAA (FreeRadius)

Russell Mike radius.sir at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:07:36 CEST 2013

Dear Mulindawa / Marinal & Alan Dekok

Thanks you very much for your advice, very much valuable for ME. Saw some
light end of the tunnel. i really need help, One more question please. Such
as as MAC authentication, is it possible to authenticate a device using IP
address FR? then i can further attach the attributes with group of IP
address.

i want this because the devices those would send auth requests, would come
from the behind of layer3 device (Router). Thanks for everything sir(s).

Thanks / Regards
--RM