eap sim authorization problem

Iliya Peregoudov iperegudov at cboss.ru
Fri May 31 07:59:49 CEST 2013

Call suffix before sim_files.

The rlm_sim_files module uses "canonical username" as a key for
searching authentication vectors. Initially canonical username points to
User-Name attribute. rlm_realm module (suffix is an instance of this
module) split User-Name to Stripped-User-Name and Realm and set
canonical username to point to Stripped-User-Name.

Or you can put full username 1<IMSI>@wlan.mnc001.mcc510.3gppnetwork.org
into simtriplets.dat. This will work without calling suffix.