LDAP-UserDn not populated? (Was: Re: Radius, LDAP and Openvpn)

Andres Septer andres.septer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:21:38 CET 2013

Thank you for answer, but I started messing with default configuration
because this did not return any search results either.

This is what my original configuration looked like
<------>#  Group membership checking.  Disabled by default.
<------>#
<------># groupname_attribute = cn
<------># groupmembership_filter =
"(|(&(objectClass=GroupOfNames)(member=%{Ldap-UserDn}))(&(objectClass=GroupOfUniqueNames)(uniquemember=%{Ldap-UserDn})))"

I used original conf to generate a debug log for this.

And YES, the adding "control:" helped. So basically it's a package bug. I
will inform Suse freeradius package maintainer.
Thank you, again.

Andres