freeradius 3 sqlcounter not expanding and executing sql query

Heinz Ketchup tonitester at anonymaxx.de
Fri Nov 1 23:19:18 CET 2013

Thank you Alan,

but this query *does* exist in the default raddb/mods-config/sql/counter/mysql/queries.conf.
I only renamed the counter name itself from expire_on_login to expire_on_firstuse.

To make sure I also tried with the completely original "dailycounter" with exactly same result.
expand: "%{sql:%{sql:}" -> ''

Can I or will you do something about it in the code?

Thank you!
Heinz