mschap passchange in Freeradius 3

Davide Garofalo davide.garofalo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 13:45:51 CET 2013

Ok,
here is when i insert incorrect password
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15956439/20131105_133800.jpg

and here the debug
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15956439/Debug_firstLogin

After unsuccessfully login, windows show me this screen
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15956439/20131105_133954.jpg

and if i insert the correct password this screen conitinues to appear.
Here the debug file
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15956439/Debug_secondLogin

To solve i've to press cancel button in the second screen, and wait that
the first screen re-appear.

I hope I explained the problem.

--
*Davide Garofalo*