can't find new custom module (shared library object file)

Bill Schoolfield bill at billmax.com
Thu Nov 7 19:07:37 CET 2013

I've given up for now building my module externally. So I added it to
the FR source tree and built it that way and it now works.

Problem solved. But I have a new problem. We also use rlm_perl. When I
reference perl in the site file the rlm_perl.so can't be loaded. I
checked; does exist in the lib dir.

It appears the build did not create the rlm_perl.so. I checked the
modules/rlm_perl dir and it's Makefile has no target defined. Thus
nothing was attempted (Make wise).

Do I need a configure switch to force the inclusion of rlm_perl?

Bill