attrs.filter differences between FR 2.2.0 and FR 3

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Nov 12 09:38:49 CET 2013

Hi,

> Also on a completely different note, I've noticed that sometimes (only so far when auth'ing against our test @eduroam.ac.uk account, not locally) I get about thousands & thousands of these, until eventually it cleans up...

....well thats 'interesting'. I would suggest that you run in full debug mode
when performing an authentication with that test account to see what is going on
at a deeper level - because If you get back an Access-Accept packet then theres
no more to receive....your server should not need to be waiting for more responses...
but if this is part of the 'lets get your RADIUS cert' conversation then it looks
like v3 is either doing some extra things...or is just being more verbose than 2.x
(and thousands of such things being logged would be annoying)

alan