Increase the number of sessions per port, increase the number of sockets?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Nov 12 21:01:14 CET 2013

Clint Petty wrote:
> How can I change the number of sessions per port in FreeRadius?

  FreeRADIUS doesn't do port management.

> Increase the number of sockets per port?

  That makes absolutely no sense.

  Please don't invent your own words.  Use words taken from the
FreeRADIUS documentation and configuration files.

  If there's an error message, paste it into an email message.  This is
2013.  There's no excuse for re-phrasing things in your own words.