FR 3 + Ldap-Group check during the authorization

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Nov 15 22:21:24 CET 2013

On 15 Nov 2013, at 09:22, C.D. <c_dornig at gmx.de> wrote:

> Alan Dekok wrote:
>>> If it works, you can likely ignore the message for now.
>>
>> Alan DeKok.
>
> OK, and how can i avoid to spam the logs through this messages ?
>
> We have a lot of auth request and this message appears round about 5
> times per auth request.

I've made the message a request warning message which should no longer appear in the server main logs. Trying to track down why the operator isn't being copied into the check item. Found a similar issue with huntgroup check items, they all complain of the same thing too.

-Arran

FreeRADIUS Development Team