Yet another Freeradius+openldap eap-ttls pap issue

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Nov 28 16:55:42 CET 2013

Hi,

> If the analysis it is correct I would expect that the eap module
> changes the Auth-Method but I can't see any ldap line in the
> eap.conf.

correct. the eap.conf is only for the EAP stuff.  for ldap stuff you
need to check the ldap module config file (which tells LDAP how
to do things, what servers to connect to etc), the ldap attrmap table
and the inner-tunnel (you want to use ldap in the EAP so the ldap module
must be called in the inner-tunnel virtual server

alan