how to change the radius default "testing123" password

Clint Petty cpetty at luthresearch.com
Wed Oct 2 21:39:10 CEST 2013

I changed all instances of the password "testing123", to a random password on both the StrongSwan server and the Radius server, and restarted the strongswan and radiusd services.  However, this broke the connection to authenticate to the LDAP server, so I had to put it back to "testing123" to get it to work again.

How can I change the radius default "testing123" password?  Is there a command I need to run to do this?

Thanks for any help with this.